Tuesday 19 June 2018

Good Night Song | Barbie™ As The Island Princess | "Right Here in My Arms"

Good Night Song | Barbie™ As The Island Princess

Tika: Do you see them?
Ro: Uh Hmm
That's your star... and Sagi's and mine... and Azul's.
Tika: He has two!
Ro: His is royalty.
Tika: We're all together
Can you sing me the good night song again?
Ro: Of course

Lyrics:

Sun goes down and we are here together
Fireflies glow like a thousand charms
Stay with me and you can dream forever
Right here in my arms

Tika: Where'd you learn that song again?
Ro: I don't know. I've always just known it.

It's magic, when you are here beside me
Close your eyes and let me hold you tight
Everything, that I could ever need is
Right here in my arms tonight

Tika: Sing me the other part too?
Ro: Okay, but you know I don't remember all the words...

La la la, la la la
Stars begin to climb
La la la, la la la
La la la la la
La la la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment