Sunday 30 May 2021

Yakko's World [3.0] | All the Inaccuracies

Yakko's World [3.0] | All the Inaccuracies

*PLEASE PLEASE PLEESE READ THE DAMN DESCRIPTION BEFORE COMMENTING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD*

This is without a doubt the worst thing I've uploaded in the past five years.

So here it is. The Ultimate Edition of All the Inaccuracies episode 1. Complete with added trivia, revisions, additional inaccuracies and a very nasty surprise at the end (For which I give "thanks" to Chocolate Ghost House for the inspiration)

INACCURACIES I MISSED:
- Ignore any mention by me of the "indefinite article" - "The" is the DEFINITE article, not an INDEFINITE article. I messed up. Mea culpa.

- As of February 2019, Macedonia is now North Macedonia. Goes to show how time flies.

EDITS:

- I know Pakistan is mentioned in the ending song twice, because I was a silly and didn't check it.

- Anyone who comments "[X country that isn't a UN member] is a [nation/country]" will get naught but a correction, especially all of you people who are saying "Oh, but you said Czechoslovakia in your version!" It says *clearly* in the subtitles, and the lyrics below, and if you listen carefully I did indeed say, "Czechia, Slovakia".

No comments:

Post a Comment