Friday 4 February 2022

Travelling to the far east of Russia

Do NOT Attempt This On The Russian-Chinese Border 🇷🇺 🇨🇳

Ever since I was a kid, I dreamt of visiting the regions of the world that were the farthest away from where I grew up. The Pacific Ocean was one of them.

In this video, I set out to the far lands of the Far East of Russia, progressively getting closer to one of my lifelong dreams - visiting the Pacific Ocean. All the way from Moscow, thousands and thousands of kilometres away from the shore of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Japan.

This was easily one of the best trips of my life.

I visit several different places in Russia, from west to east: I start out in Moscow, before flying to Blagoveshchensk and then passing by Belogorsk to catch a train towards Khabarovsk.

Fun fact: the flight I was on from Moscow to Blagoveshchensk was the longest scheduled route flown by an Airbus A320 in the whole world! Go figure, seven hours on a narrow-body 🥶

-Dave Legenda

No comments:

Post a Comment