Ray feat. Phawn - Original
Lyrics:
I'm standing where it all began
And reason for that feeling within
Countless times been standing here
It all feels the same I swear
Don't we know what it means, I can't bear(?)
Tears are falling from the sky
But I'm not worried
I know, I will end up tryin'
How about me? How about you?
Let's just wait and enjoy the view
What if our touch, isn't enough
On our journey
How about you? How about me?
Let's just wait and we'll be free
Need to stay tough, we don't need much
On our journey
Cause we are, we're the original
Original~ Original~
Lookin' back on what I spent
Realize we just can't win
What about we try and get it right
I don't wanna end up where
All we have just disappears
Come on, let's at least give it a try
Tears are fallin' from the sky
But I'm not worried
I know, I will end up tryin'
How about me? How about you?
Let's just wait and enjoy the view
What if our touch, isn't enough
On our journey
How about you? How about me?
Let's just wait and we'll be free
Need to stay tough, we don't need much
On our journey
Cause we are, we're the original
I can not, I can not, I can not hide from you x2
How about me? How about you?
Let's just wait and enjoy the view
What if our touch, isn't enough
On our journey
How about you? How about me?
Let's just wait and we'll be free
Need to stay tough, we don't need much
On our journey x3
Cause we are, we're the original
No comments:
Post a Comment