Friday 23 July 2021

How to Answer the Question, “Tell Me About Yourself”

How to Answer the Question, “Tell Me About Yourself”

It may seem like a softball, but it's actually the toughest job interview question. Here's how to nail it.

Let’s be real: “Tell me about yourself” isn’t even a question. It sparks instant anxiety for most. Where do I start? What’s most important? How much of myself do I reveal? Also, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 am I? Innovation Editor Christine Liu decided to tackle these questions head-on with the help of Joel Schwartzberg, author of, “Get to the Point! Sharpen Your Message and Make Your Words Matter.” With a few practical steps--like matching who you are with the company’s needs and mission--you’ll have more answers than questions next time someone says, “Tell me about yourself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment