Thursday 23 December 2021

Bing Crosby & David Bowie - "The Little Drummer Boy (Peace On Earth)"

Bing Crosby & David Bowie - "The Little Drummer Boy (Peace On Earth)"

Lyrics:

Together: Come they told me, pa-rum-pum-pum-pum
A new born King to see pa-rum-pum-pum-pum
Our finest gifts we bring pa-rum-pum-pum-pum
Rum-pum-pum-pum rum-pum-pum-pum

David Bowie: Peace on Earth (Bing Crosby: Come they told me)
can it be? (pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
Years from now, (A new born King to see)
perhaps we'll see (pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
See the day of glory (Our finest gifts we bring pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
See the day (To lay before the King)
when men (rum-pum-pum-pum)
of good will (rum-pum-pum-pum)
live in peace (rum-pum-pum-pum)
David Bowie: live in peace again

Peace on earth (So to honor him pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
can it be (When we come)

Together: Every child must be made aware,
Every child must be made to care,
Care enough for his fellow man,
To give all the love that he can.

David Bowie: I pray my wish (Bing Crosby: Little baby pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
will come true
For my child (The ox and lamb kept time)
and your child too (pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
He'll see the day of glory (I played my drum for him pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
See the day (I played my best for him)
when men of good (pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
will (rum-pum-pum-pum)
live in peace (rum-pum-pum-pum)
David Bowie: live in peace again

David Bowie: Peace on earth (Bing Crosby: Then he smiled at me pa-rum-pum-pum-pum)
Can it be? (Me and my drum)

Together: Can it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment