Friday, 12 November 2021

【MV】I wanna be a girl / Mafumafu

【MV】I wanna be a girl / Mafumafu

歌詞:

ねえ 女の子になりたい
Hey, I wanna be a girl!
お願い いいですか?
Can I become one please?

チョコレートの森もりをくぐる
Through the chocolate woods
オレンジかぼちゃの馬車ばしゃに
On the orange pumpkin carriage
乗のせられて 連れられて
Taken on board and taken away
ミルク色のお城しろ
To a milk-colored castle

みんなきっと 憧あこがれている
Surely everyone dreams of being
童話どうわの中のヒロイン
the heroine of a fairy tale
いつか見た 夢に見た
I've dreamed of it long ago
ガラスのハイヒール
A pair of glass high-heels

ナイショの気持ち
Secret feelings
ホントの気持ち
My true feelings
ちょっと話しちゃおう
I'll share a little with the world

ワンツースリー
One ★ two ★ three ★
魔法まほうをかけて
Cast a magic spell
新しいボクに
I wanna be
なたいのです
A brand new me
お願い!
Please!

❤ やっぽりボクも可愛くなりたいな ❤
❤ I wanna be cute too, after all ❤
❤ あの子みたく可愛くなりたいな ❤
❤ I wanna be cute just like her ❤
フリルドレスを召めしませ
Put on frilly dresses~
世界でひとりのシンデレラ
The one and only Cinderella in the world!

ちっちゃなユウキと
A little courage and~
おっきなハジメテ
A big first step
きっと怖くなって震ふるえちゃうけど
I might tremble from fear but
女の子になりたい!
I wanna be a girl!
お願いいいですか?
Can I become one please?
可愛くなっていいですか?
Can I become cute?

大人おとなになれど下さがらない
With my weird tone of voice
可笑おかしな声のトーンと
never deepening in adulthood
何しても 何しても
And no matter what I do, what I try
うまくいかない今日だ
Nothing seems to work out today

ならば!
In that case!

束の間つかのまでも夢の中に
Even for a moment in my dreams
ボクを見つけてみようかな
Maybe I'll try to find myself
少しだけ 少しだけ
A little bit, just a tiny bit
変われる気がする
I feel like I can change

ドキドキして ドキドキして
My heart is beating so fast
眠れない夜
I can't sleep tonight
ワンツースリー
One ★ two ★ three ★
勇気を出だせば
If I can summon up some courage
童話に続つづく入口いりぐちはもう
The gate to my fairy tale
そうだよ
Is right there

❤ 上目遣うわめづかいで太陽が昇のぼって ❤
❤ The sun rises when I turn up my eyes ❤
❤ ウィングのひとつで喧嘩けんかが収おさまる ❤
❤ Fights are settled with just one wink ❤
小さなリボン結むすんだら
Tie a small ribbon and then~
世界も一つに シンデレラ
The world is also united, Cinderella

花も照てれて恥ずかしいがるような
Someone that makes flowers blush of shyness
もう少し君を
Someone that can keep you
ひとり占しめてきるような
To myself a little more
女の子になりたい!
I wanna be a girl like that!
隣となりにいいですか?
May I be by your side?

[音楽]

当たり前のものどうれもが
All the natural things
違って見えたんだ
appeared completely different
ワンツースリー
One ★ two ★ three ★
魔法まほうをかけて
Cast a magic spell
新しいボクになたいのです
I wanna be a brand new me
お願い!
Please!

❤ やっぽりボクも可愛くなりたいな ❤
❤ I wanna be cute too, after all ❤
❤ あの子みたく可愛くなりたいな ❤
❤ I wanna be cute just like her ❤
小さく首くびを傾かしげたら
Tilt my neck a little and then~
ボクも今だけはシンデレラ
Just for now, I'm a Cinderella too!
大事な今日を隅すみっこ隠かくれて
Before I waste today hiding in the corner
自分のこともわかんだくなる前に
and before I lose sense of what is myself

女の子になりたい!
I wanna be a girl!
お願いいいですか?
Can I please be one?

あぁぁ
Ah,

可愛くなっていいですか?
Is it okay to be cute?

ああああああ
Ah-ah-ah

内緒ナイショっこだよ?
It's a secret, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment